Face-to-face appointments and Covid-19
Throughout this pandemic I have been closely following the guidance from our Government and the BACP (my professional body) as to when it would be safe to resume face-to-face sessions. With my room being based in the grounds of a spa, which does hairdressing, I am able to start back from week commencing 6th July.
As I return to face-to-face sessions the health and safety of my clients and myself remains of paramount importance and I will set out to ensure that precautions are in place as best as possible.
What to expect
• Please arrive close to your appointment time as there is no waiting area
• If you have a cough, high temperature or any flu like symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has contracted the virus then please cancel your appointment
• If I get symptoms, I will let you know, and we can discuss options for continuing your support
• If I need to inform track and trace, I will only need to share your name and contact details, not the context in which we met
• I will disinfect the room before each new client arrives
• If you would like to wear a face mask please do, I will have some freshy laundered fabric masks for you use should you wish
• Hand sanitiser will be available
• Tissues will still be available, but they will now be individual packets
These are very strange times, if you decide against attending your appointment please let me know, we can look at other ways of working together or postponing your session until you feel able to attend.
Thanking you for your co-operation, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions you might have in respect to the above.